CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gettin' Away With Murder

Grandma and Gramps are here this week and my kids are living it up. (Pictures to follow in a later post)It is 9:30 and they are both still awake. Ella has been going to bed at 10:30-11:00 everynight, by being rocked by Grandma. They both nap when they want. Life is going to be rough next week when it is back to reality, PLUS I am working 6 days next week, yep, Monday-Saturday. Hope they get it all in while they can. It is nice to be spoiled at times. (I secretly love all the giggling.) Audrey has been saying new words almost every day so it is fun that Tom's parent's are here to enjoy it. We LOVE Grandma and Gramps' visits!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

How fun for the whole family! And it's good to be spoiled every once in a while. I'm told that's part of the grandparent job description, so there's no use in me complaining (I like it too!).

Good luck with the heavy work schedule. Hope you and the girls are able to adjust back easily. :D

Lorilee said...

Seriously, any after effects of the grandparents visits are soooo worth the time you get to have them there.
Sorry about the crappy work schedule. that is why my chosen profession is being a slacker. Try it, you'll like it. (YO GABBA GABBA).

Ben said...

Greta...what kind of words?? Hopefully this is stuff YOU are teaching then and not TOM! HA!

That's cool...I think his folks are cool.

Have fun working 6 days next week, I've been working 3 hour days since middle school is on winter break until March! HAHA!