CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Top Chef

Well, my family has become cookie making experts. Tom happened to already have been a cookie expert but the rest of us are now certified. We made our first batch of sugar cookies for Halloween as a FHE night. A week later I got called as Primary President and our cookie making skills have been put to the test. We had the Primary children do an activity at the Ward Christmas Party where they got to decorate their own cookies. Tom whipped up over 100 sugar cookies and a few pounds of frosting for me. And then in January he made his own cookie cutter to be able to make cookies in the shape of an 8 for our 8 is Great program. We put the cookies on wooden sticks and made them into a cookie bouquet. I wish I had taken a picture of them.


The girls sure love to help, especially if it means eating the rest of the batter or frosting.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I miss your cooking, Greta :(
And I wish you would´ve taken a pic of the bouquet!