CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Boy Cousins

In April, I took the girls and headed out to AZ. My brother Tim was opening his dental practice and asked me to come out to help set it up. I spend most the day in his office training his staff and getting his software setup. While I was working, the girls spend the day with Cindy, Ethan and Janae. They know Tom's brothers kids as the girl cousins and since Tim has 4 boys and just one girl they just called them "The Boy Cousins". On Friday we took the kids to the Pheonix Zoo. The zoo has this water area for the kids to play and everyone loved it.




The girls don't get to spend much time with Tim's family so it was good for them to have some one on one bonding time with them. And I think Janae loved having more girls around too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for cousins@@