CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Early December

My lack of blogging is starting to take its toll on pictures. I have hardly taken any this summer so I am making an effort here, but if blogger doesn't start working WITH me on some level that I am DONE.
December is always a busy month. Here is a little glimpse of our life in pictures.


These pictures are mostly for Grandma. She made these headbands for the girls. It warmed up too much for them to use them last year, but this year they got lots of use. I love the second picture. I told the girls to hug each other so instead of turning around Audrey just put her arms around Ella's back.
Our favorite time of year is when the neighborhood has the Little Blue Choo Choo and Santa comes! The girls saw Santa so many times this year that Tom taught them to respond when he asked what they wanted "The same thing I told you last time.)
Their was a dusting of snow so we got the girls all ready and it had stopped by the time we got them outside. I love the one of Audrey goofing off. It shows her true personality when normally she just scowls at people she doesn't know well.
Audrey reading directions to make sure we put the tree up properly.

I let the girls really help me this year get the tree set up. They loved it. I like to call it "Cluster Decorating". Every night after they went to bed I would have to go even out all the decorations again. PS. On the picture of just the tree I would like to point out the cream ball in the top left side. That is Tom's Jazz ornament. He says I always hide it high and in the back. Proof that is not true.
This is our very first gingerbread house. We had been promising the girls that we would make it for several days but didn't read the directions until we sat down to make it. You are suppose to make the house a day or two before decorating it. Since the girls were too anxious at this point, we just used the hot glue to put the house together. (Don't worry, no candy was consumed off the house once it was put together, just from the pile of treats we were using to decorate from.)

The girls had a Christmas Program at school. Yep we can call it a Christmas Program because it is a Baptist school. Audrey would only look at me and scowl at the rest of the audience. Ella did great until she got pushed a little and then meltdown and crying ensued. The last picture is of Ella with some of her friends and teacher, Ella, Cecelia, Ms Melissa, Alexandria, and Cicedio.

This year our group of friends didn't have an Ugly Sweater Party, we did a PJ party instead. This was the only picture that I felt would be appropriate to share so that tells you that it was a pretty GREAT party.

0 comments: